Results, typical services & projects
- Measurement of CPV module or cells: maximum power and acceptance angle at standard conditions, or other conditions as required.
- Characterization and evaluation of misaligments inside the module and its influence on performance, its causes and potential improvement in the production line.
- Combined system and component level testing to determine causes of performance losses.
- Determination of sensitivity of modules, cells, and optics sensitivities to spectrum and temperature.
- Module optimization for energy generation ata particular site.
- Monitoring of module characterization during outdoor exposure.
Participation in projects
This infrastructure has already been used (tested) in the following research projects:
- SOPHIA EU project "PhotoVoltaic European Research Infrastructure" (grant agreement 262533) providing transnational access in several project with the CPV industry;
- other EU projects funded by the EU Commission (NACIR, NGCPV, ECOSOLE, CPV MATCH and more than 10 national project funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad
- Tens of private collaborations with the CPV industry