- Characterization of semiconductors and devices for both research centers and companies
- Assessment on the characterization results
- Evaluation of intermediate band effects in different semiconductors: two-photon below bandgap absorption and voltage preservation under concentrated light.
- 3D printing service
- An overview of how these experimental techniques can be applied, in particular, to the characterization of IBSCs can be found in:
- A. Martí, E. Antolín, P.G. Linares, and A. Luque, J. Mater. Chem. 22, 22832 (2012).
- An example of how the two-photon quantum efficiency measurement can be used to demonstrate below bandgap absorption in quantum dot intermediate band solar cells can be found in:
- E. Antolín, A. Martí, C.D. Farmer, P.G. Linares, E. Hernández, A.M. Sánchez, T. Ben, S.I. Molina, C.R. Stanley, and A. Luque, Journal of Applied Physics 108, 064513 (2010).
- The application of concentrated light to demonstrate that the intermediate band does not limit the output voltage of an IBSC can be found in:
- Pablo G. Linares, Antonio Martí, Elisa Antolín, Corrie D. Farmer, I. Ramiro, Colin R. Stanley, and Antonio Luque, Solar Energy Materials and Solar cells 98 (0), 240 (2012).
- An example of application of photoreflectance techniques to analyze multiple junction solar cells in described in:
- E. Canovas, D. Fuertes Marron, A. Marti, A. Luque, A. W. Bett, F. Dimroth, and S. P. Philipps, Applied Physics Letters 97 (20), 203504.
- The application of electroluminescence and photoluminescence in our setups to the characterization of solar cells is described in:
- I.Ramiro, E.Antolín, P.G.Linares, E.Hernández, A.Martí, A.Luque, C.D.Farmer, and C.R.Stanley, Energy Procedia (European Materials Research Society C.
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) has been used to measure below bandgap photon absorption in ZnTe:O intermediate band solar cells:
- E. Antolin, C. Chen, I. Ramiro, J. Foley, E. Lopez, I. Artacho, J. Hwang, A. Teran, E. Hernandez, C. Tablero, A. Marti, J. D. Phillips, and A. Luque, Photovoltaics, IEEE Journal of 4 (4), 1091 (2014).
- EU projects funded by the EU Commission FULLSPECTRUM, IBPOWER, NGCPV Other international Collaborations via NSF, JST & The Norway Research Council.
- More than 15 national project funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad.
- Regional large Consortiums NUMANCIA (2006-2009), NUMANCIA-2 (2010-2013), MADRID-PV (2014-2018)
- Private contracts to provide third parties.