1.- Simulation Platform “SISIFO”
- SISIFO is an online, free-software, simulator of PV systems developed. You can download the source code here. Simulation of different types of grid-connected PV systems.
2.- Outdoor lab for quality control of PV modules
- Solar box: for the characterization of the power of PV modules at real Sun and at STC, and also the efficiency variation with the irradiance.
- Triphase PV system: replicating multiMW PV plants. It is used to test the PID propensity.
- LID testing bench: to measure their Light Induced degradation.
- Capacitive electronic loads: Used to measure the PV module I-V curves.
3.- Indoor lab for quality control of PV
- Accelerated tests for PID detection.
- Electroluminiscence: for the detection of micro-cracks or cells damaged by PID.
- Sun simulator: to characterize I-V curves
4.- In-field infrastructure for quality control of PV plants
- Outdoor I-V curves with home-made twin apacitive electronic loads.
- PV plant characterization: composed of reference PV modules, multimeters, wattmeters, termographic camera and multiMW capacitive load.
- Operation monitoring and performance failure detection: The PVET software allows continuous diagnosis of plant operation.
5.- Battery integration in PV plants Lab
- Composed of a 18kW PV generator, inverter, battery charger, 10 kWh Li-ion battery, PXI
- Real Time Labview and programmable loads
- Domotic home allowing actual consumption profiles.
6.- PV pumping Lab
- Composed of a PV generator, bench with different frequency converters, irrigation automatisms, and simulators of loads and triphase electrical network.