These tools are specially suitable for multijunction devices of different architectures (lattice-matched, metamorphic, dilute nitrides, etc.) while some of their features are also useful for any solar cell technology. Some of the services we offer are listed below:
- Design of solar cell structure for specific operating conditions.
- Design of metallization grids.
- Analysis including distributed effects such as chromatic aberration, non-uniform distribution of: light, spectral content, temperature, voltage and current.
- Energy yield calculations for a given location.
- TCAD modeling capable to build complex energy band diagrams (i.e. multijunction structures) and model the performance in terms of generation and recombination of carriers through the structure.
- Consulting and interpretation of typical characterization through comparison with simulation.
- We also offer R&D of new models adjustable to customer’s requirements.