Quantum Calculations group develops (has developed) its activity into the Projects
- GENESIS-FV. Iesearch on new materials generation, cells and systems to photovoltaic conversion. Consolider-Ingenio 2010. Science and Education Bureau (CSD2006-04). 2006-2011
- CALIBAND: New photovoltaic materials of intermediate band based on calcogenuros. Science and Education Bureau (MAT2006-10618)
- NUMANCIA New material generation, devices and photovoltaic strategies for better exploitation of sun power. Community of Madrid (S-05050/ENE/0310).2005-2009.
- FULLSPECTRUM A new PV wave making more efficient use of solar spectrum. European Commision. 6th Framework Programm. 2003-2008.
- TRIBAND: Dquantic design of photovoltaic materials with intermediate band to use on high performance solar cells. Science and Education Bureau (MAT2004-04631) 2004-2007
- SUPERBI: Avanced and high performance photovoltaic materials design. Computation of intermediate band electronics superstructures. Science and Technology Bureau (MAT2002-01076) 2003-2004
- MIBCELL Metallic intermediate band solar cells for high efficiency and low cost in photovoltaics. European Comision (ENK6-CT2002-00310) 2000-2004
- NECUBI: New quantic structures of intermediate band. Aplication to photovoltaic devices of very high efficiency. Science and Education Bureau (TIC2000-1399-C02-02) 2000-2003
- SEBI: Electronics superstructures with intermediate band. Aplication to solar cells of high performance. Politechnic University of Madrid (UPM11.118) 2000-2001
For access to the Projects web sites, please click into the name of the Project you wish