1. Low-pressure metal-organic vapor-phase epitaxy (MOVPE)
- Model: AIXTRON 200/4. Capacity: 1x4”, 3x2”, 1x2” wafer.
- Wide range of arsenide, phosphide and antimonide III-V materials can be grown.
- Research-scale reactor with capacity for production of small batches thanks to its 1x4” and 3x2” configurations.
- In-situ monitoring tool EpiRAS/TT allows in-situ measuring of surface characteristics, growth rate and true temperature during process.
- High performance III-V multijunction solar cells are routinely grown in this reactor...
2. Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE)
- GEN10 System made by Veeco.
- Wafers are uploaded automatically in the growth chamber from a cluster chamber than can store wafers ready for their use.
- Growth recipes to grow up to 12 wafers without interruption before the system would need to be reloaded with wafers.
- III/V compounds based on Al, Ga, As and In using Be and Si as dopant
- The system could be upgraded with a second and third growth chambers if the project would demand it.
- RHEED system to monitor crystal growth
- Bandit for temperature control during growth.
- Digital camera attached to the RHEED and the in-house software capable of processing the signal of the camera in real time to monitor, for example, RHEED oscillations in order to determine semiconductor growth rates.…