Contact person: Prof. César Tablero
- J. Villa and A. Martí, "Impact of the spectrum, location and interconnection between solar cells in the annual production of photovoltaic energies in photovoltaic concentration systems”, 43th IEEE PVSC, 2016.
- E. López, A. Martí, J. M. Llorens, J. Buencuerpo, and T. Versloot, "Optimum single-gap solar cells for missions to Mercury", Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, pp. 1-5, 2016/07/14 2016.
- A. Martí, J. L. Balenzategui, and R. F. Reyna, "Photon recycling and Shockley's diode equation”, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 82, pp. 4067-4075, 1997.
- I. Tobías and A. Luque, "Ideal efficiency of monolithic, series-connected multijunction solar cells”, Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, vol. 10, pp. 323-329, 2002. (DOI: 10.1109/ted.2002.804731)
- A. Mellor, A. Luque, I. Tobias, and A. Marti, "Realistic detailed balance study of the quantum efficiency of quantum dot solar cells”, Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 24, pp. 339-345, Jan 2014. (DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201301513)
A. Luque, A. Martí, E. Antolín, and C.Tablero, "Intermediate bands versus levels in non-radiative recombination", Physica B, vol. 382, pp. 320-327, 2006.
- C. Tablero, "Optical properties of Sb(Se,Te)I and photovoltaic applications", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 678, pp. 18-22, 9/5/ 2016.
- C. Tablero and D. Fuertes Marrón, "Analysis of the Electronic Structure of Modified CuGaS2 with Selected Substitutional Impurities: Prospects for Intermediate-Band Thin-Film Solar Cells Based on Cu-Containing Chalcopyrites", The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, pp. 2756-2763, 2012/01/11 2010.
- A. Luque, A. Panchak, A. Mellor, A. Vlasov, A. Martí, and V. Andreev, "Comparing the Luttinger–Kohn–Pikus–Bir and the Empiric K•P Hamiltonians in quantum dot intermediate band solar cells manufactured in zincblende semiconductors", Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, vol. 141, pp. 39-48, 2015.